I’ve had a couple of writer/blogger friends who have done this and I got tagged…so here goes.
1. I have a wonderful husband who I’ve known for 16 years and been married to for 13. We have four beautiful children, two boys, and two girls.
2. I majored in History with a minor in English. Then I went to law school. I actually passed the bar!!! But, my oldest daughter was born premature during my third year and I wanted to stay at home with her, so after the bar exam I have never worked (at least in the legal field:)).
3. During college I was on the Brigham Young University Ballroom Dance Team. This was one of the funnest things I’ve ever done. I got to tour the Western United States, England, Finland, Russia, Lativia, Lithuania, and Estonia. Becasue I’m so short (5’1″) I was on the Latin team. Our greatest accomplishment was winning the British Formation Championships in Blackpool, England in 1998.
4. During college I also spent a summer in Israel and Egypt. Talk about amazing!
5. Other things I love to do: play the piano, read (obviously), sing, watch movies, and eat chocolate.
6. Until a few years ago, my kids had 13 grandparents that were still living. (The reason it’s not twelve is because my maternal grandparents got divorced when I was one and my grandfather remarried an amazing woman who I get as a bonus grandma!!).
7. I’m the oldest of six kids. My husband is the middle child of seven. We have huge families and it’s a lot of fun.
8. I totally drive a mini van.
9. I love Disney. I have been to Disneyland too many times to count. And even though I live in the west, I’ve been to Disneyworld ten times. We just got back from a trip to Disneyland in October with the kids. It was so fun.
10. It’s always been my dream to write a book. Hopefully it’s about to come true.